|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2008-01-09||
1. 根据对话内容, 从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳答案。选项中有两项 为多余选项：
Policeman：Now, Jimmy, did you get a good view(看清) of the accident?
Jimmy：Oh, yes. I was standing outside the bank building and I saw it quite clearly.
Policeman：Do you know what time it was?
Jimmy：Yes.___1___ It was 2：45 exactly.
Jimmy：Well, quite slowly — about 10 miles an hour. It was coming up York Road. ____3____ But they were still red when he went over them.
Policeman：I see. ____4____ was it also driving slowly?
Jimmy：It was coming along Union Street about 30 miles per hour. It was a blue Toyota. ____5____
Policeman：Did you see what colour his traffic(交通) light was?
Jimmy：Yes, it changed to yellow just before he crossed it.
A. What about the car?
B. I checked my watch.
C. Didn’t you see the car?
D. Now, how fast was the truck moving?
E. Was the car going beyond the speed limit?
F. I suppose the truck driver knew the lights were going to change.
G. The driver stopped his car when he saw the truck crossing the street.
【答案简析】大意是讲：一个警察在处理一次交通事故时, 向 Jimmy 了解有关情况。
1. 选 B。警察问 Jimmy 是否知道事故发生的时间, Jimmy 不仅知道, 而且还准确 地说 It was 2：45 exactly。由此可见, 他是看了表的(...checked a watch)。
2. 选 D。此题从其答语 Well, quite slowly — about 10 miles an hour. 可显 然推知。
3. 选 F。此空可根据下文 But they were still red when he went over them 推 知（尤其是 still red 两词）。
4. 选 A。此交通事故涉及一辆卡车和一辆小汽车, 细心的考生会发现, 上文讲的是卡车的情况, 而下文讲的小汽车的情况, 所以此处应填一个转换话题的句子, 因 此选 A 最适合。
5. 选 G。现在还剩下三个选项 C, E, G, 而 C, E 是两个问句, 从含义上看, 只可能 是警察提此问题, 不可能是 Jimmy 提此问题, 所以只能选 G。(from www.nmet168.com)
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||