|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2008-10-28||
16. He was very angry and I can still remember the way _____ he spoke to me.
A. how B. that
C. what D. which
17. Do you know the man from ________ house the pictures were stolen?
A. which B. that
C. what D. whose
18. I can think of many cases _______ students obviously knew a lot of English words and expressions but couldn’t write a good essay.
A. why B. which
C. as D. where
19. Is this all that you need? If you married me, I’d give you everything you _____.
A. want B. wanted
C. had wanted D. are wanting
20. I met the teacher in the street yesterday ________ taught me English three years ago.
A. which B. when
C. where D. who
21. He’s got himself into a dangerous situation _____ he is likely to lose control over the plane.
A. where B. which
C. while D. why
22. He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science.
23. Dorothy was always speaking highly of her role in the play, ____, of course, made the others unhappy.
A. who B. which
C. this D. what
24. Their problem today is somewhat similar to _____ they faced many years ago.
A. that B. which
C. that which D. it
25. I saw some trees the leaves of _____ were black with disease.
A. that B. which
C. it D. what
26. The famous basketballer, _______ tried to make a comeback, attracted a lot of attention.
A. where B. when
C. which D. who
27. When they went into the shop and asked to look at the engagement rings, the girl brought out a cheaper one, _______ she had arranged with James.
A. the which was what B. what was that
C. which was what D. that was that
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||