|文章作者：penyou 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2008-11-18||
在第61至65题中，Susan, Mike, Jane, George 和Tom正计划参加一个夏令营。阅读下面六个夏令营的介绍选项（A、B、C、D、E和F），选出符合各人需求的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。
61. Susan, a biology student, has a particular interest in wildlife. She is curious about how people and wildlife can co-exist peacefully in an area. She would like to study the environment and wild animals. With information she gathers in the camp she hopes to complete her project on wildlife.
62. Mike is eager to stay away from the busy city life for a while. He and his classmates have decided to join a summer camp where they can learn outdoor skills and learn to solve problems all by themselves.
63. Jane is longing for a break from school life. She wants to try something different and exciting. She is especially interested in mountain biking and water sports.
64. George is a born leader and is popular among his classmates. As a chairman of the Student Club, he often organizes activities and games. He’d like to attend wilderness courses which offer youth a chance to learn, lead and succeed.
65. Tom is a sports fan and a lover of the outdoors. Besides water sports, he enjoys horse-racing and hiking. He would like to go to a camp which offers a great variety of sports.
理解62题Mike的要求要注意：stay away from the busy city life 和learn outdoor skills。
理解63题Jane 的要求要注意：mountain biking 和water sports。
理解64题George的要求要注意：wilderness courses which offer youth a chance to learn, lead and succeed。
理解65题的Tom要求要注意：horse-racing and hiking 和a great variety of sports。
61. E。因为文中的Learn about the environment of the area while taking trips deep into the woods. Then spend Friday testing what you’ve learned against other groups. Activities are in some of the most untouched wilderness areas across the state.可以满足Susan的wildlife和environment的要求。
62. A。因为文中的Backpacking和classes in backpacking stove (火炉) operation, back country first aid, water purification (净化) , and map and compass skills可以满足Mike的 stay away from the busy city life 和learn outdoor skills的要求。
63. B。因为文中的Whitewater canoeing (激流独木舟运动) is offered if you want to have fun on the river. A 35-mile overnight mountain biking trip is for those who prefer to stay on dry land可以满足Jane的mountain biking 和water sports要求(from www.nmet168.com)。
64. F。因为文中的Once you get your fill, take on the camp’s Leaders Today program, which will have you climbing, jumping and working your way to better leadership skills可以满足George的关于wilderness courses which offer youth a chance to learn, lead and succeed的要求。
65. D。因为文中Camp Aspen Ridge许诺的Horseback riding and hillwalking are popular on the paths. Swimming, canoeing, rowing and fishing activities are offered on the lake的条件可以满足Tom关于horse-racing and hiking 和a great variety of sports的要求。
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||