|文章作者：chengh 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2008-11-28||
■I am pleased that he gladly __________ (接受) our invitation. (1997年全国卷)
■They offered me a ticket for the concert, and I a__________ it with delight. (2007年浙江卷)
accept an invitation 接受邀请
Please accept my apologies. 请接受我的歉意。
After much consideration I accepted the offer. 经过仔细考虑，我接受了这个提议。
She offered him a lift and he accepted (it). 她请他坐她的车，他就领情了。
He asked her to marry him and she accepted him. 他向她求婚，她同意了。
Please accept my congratulations on your success. 请接受我对你成功的祝贺。
We cannot accept children above [over] the age of 10. 我们不能接受10岁以上的儿童。
To my delight my novel was accepted for publication. 使我高兴的是我的小说被接受出版了。
He accepted his friend’s challenge to swim across the river. 他接受朋友的挑战，比赛游过河去。
accept the judge’s decision 同意法官的判决
accept sth as true 信以为真
I can’t accept that he is to blame. 我认为不能怪他。
He received the gift, but he did not accept it. 他收到这件礼物，但没有接受。
表示“接受礼物”，英语用 accept 不用 receive, 但是表示“接受教育”，英语通常是用 receive 而不用 accept。如：
A child receives its early education at home. 幼儿在家接受早期教育。
He was fortunate enough to receive a college education. 他有幸受过大学教育。
1.They offered me a job and I __________ (接受).
2. He __________ (接受) the invitation to stay with us.
3. His school reports said that he is always ready to __________ (接受) a challenge.
4. He’s not going to change, and you just have to a__________ it.
5. We have to __________ (接受) that this is not an ideal world.
6. You need to __________ (接受) the fact that most of your problems are caused by jealousy.
7. Students a__________ by Stanford Law School had very high scores on the LSAT.
8. The children gradually began to a__________ her as one of the family.
9. Sorry, we don’t __________ (收) travellers’ cheques.
10. She was a__________ (接受) as a full member of the society.
11. She was in London to a__________ an award for her latest novel.
12. I offered her an apology, but she wouldn’t a__________ it.
13. I a__________ full responsibility for the failure of the plan.
14. The new telephones will a__________ coins of any denomination.
15. We’ve offered her the job, but I don’t know whether she’ll a__________ it.
16. I’ve just __________ (接受) an invitation to the opening-night party.
17. I’ve been invited to their wedding but I haven’t decided whether to a__________.
18. The application must be in by the 31st to be a__________.
1. accepted 2. accepted 3. accept 4. accept 5. accept 6. accept 7. accepted 8. accept 9. accept 10. accepted
11. accept 12. accept 13. accept 14. accept 15. accept 16. accepted 17. accepted 18. accepted
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||