|2010年高考英语试题及答案 word 版·全国卷I|
|文章作者：命题中心 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2010-06-08||
例：We ________ last night, but we went to the concert instead
A. must have studied B. might study
C. should have studied D. would study
21. —Have you finished reading Jane Eyre?
—No, I ________ my homework all day yesterday.
A. was doing B. would do
C. had done D. do
22. The workers ________ the glasses and marked on each box “This Side UP”.
A. carried B. delivered
C. pressed D. packed
23. I’ll spend half of my holiday practicing English and ________ half learning drawing.
A. another B. the other
C. other’s D. other
24 As a child, Jack studied in a village school, ________ is named after his grandfather.
A. which B. where
C. what D. that
25. Mary made coffee ________ her guests were finishing their meal
A. so that B. although
C. while D. as if
26. I have seldom seen my mother ________ pleased with my progress as she is now
A. so B. very
C. too D. rather
27. Mrs. White showed her students some old maps ________ from the library.
A. to borrow B. to be borrowed
C. borrowed D. borrowing
28. When you are home, give a call to let me know you ________ safely.
A. are arriving B. have arrived
C. had arrived D. will arrive
29. Just be patient. You ________ expect the world to change so soon.
A. can’t B. needn’t
C. may not D. will not
30. The little boy won’t go to sleep ________ his mother tells him a story.
A. or B. unless
C. but D. whether
31. 一Everybody is going to climb the mountain. Can I go too, mum?
—________ Wait till you are old enough, dear.
A. will you? B. Why not?
C. I hope so D. I’m afraid not
32. The discovery of gold in Australia led thousands to believe that a fortune ________.
A. is made B. would make
C. was to be made D. had made
33. We haven’t discussed yet ________ we are going to place our new furniture.
A. that B. which
C. what D. where
34. With Father’s Day around the corner, I have taken some money out of the bank ________ presents for my dad.
A. buy B. to buy
C. buying D. to have bought
35. —Was he sorry for what he’d done?
A. No wonder B. Well done
C. Not really D. Go ahead
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||