|2010年高考英语试题及答案 word 版·全国卷I|
|文章作者：命题中心 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2010-06-08||
第二节 完形填空(共20小题；每小题l. 5分，满分30分)
It was a busy morning, about 8:30,when an elderly gentleman in his 80s came to the hospital. I heard him saying to the nurse that he was in a hurry for all appointment (约会) at 9:30.
The nurse had him take a ___36___ in the waiting area, ___37___ him it would be at least 40 minutes ___38___ someone would be able to see him I saw him ___39___ his watch and decided, since I was ___40___ busy—my patient didn’t ___41___ at the appointed hour, I would examine his wound. While taking care of his wound. I asked him if he had another doctor’s appointment.
The gentleman said no and told me that he ___42___ to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his ___43___. He told me that she had been ___44___ for a while and that she had a special disease I asked if she would b e ___45___ if he was a bit late. He replied that she ___46___ knew who he was, that she had not been able to ___47___ him for five years now. I was ___48___, and asked him, “And you ___49___ go every morning, even though she doesn’t know who you are?”
He smiled and said, “She doesn’t know me but I know who she is. ” I had to hold back ___50___ as he left.
Now I ___51___ that in marriages, true love is ___52___ of all that is The happiest people don’t ___53___ have the best of everything; they just ___54___ the best of everything they have ___55___ isn’t about how to live through the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
36. A. breath B. test C. seat D. break
37. A. persuading B. promising C. understanding D. telling
38. A. if B. before C. since D. after
39. A. taking off B. fixing C. looking at D. winding
40. A. very B. also C. seldom D. not
41. A. turn up B. show off C. come on D. go away
42. A. needed B. forgot C. agreed D. happened
43. A. daughter B. wife C. mother D. sister
44. A. late B. well C. around D. there
45. A. lonely B. worried C. doubtful D. hungry
46. A. so far B. neither C. no longer D. already
47. A. recognize B. answer C. believe D. expect
48. A. moved B. disappointed C. surprised D. satisfied
49. A. only B. then C. thus D. still
50. A. curiosity B. tears C. words D. judgment
51. A. realize B. suggest C. hope D. prove
52. A. agreement B. expression C. acceptance D. exhibition
53. A. necessarily B. completely C. naturally D. frequently
54. A. learn B. make C. favor D. try
55. A. Adventure B. Beauty C. Trust D. Life
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||