|文章作者：Greencar… 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2011-10-30||
1. A lot of money has been spent to buy the book.
2. You will have to pay the cost of send a postcard.
3. What he did was puzzled.
4. I will spend a week reading and prepare for the examination.
5. Charles and Linda do all of these things as well as climbed buildings.
6. Yesterday I had my bad tooth pulling out.
7. I heard her singing a song which moved me to tears.
8. I made a terrible mistake. I regretted not to take your advice.
9. When we reached the top of the mountain, we stopped having a rest before we went down the mountain.
10. There’ll be a good film tonight, remember seeing it on time!
11. The game was over, she went home.
12. When speaking, you must make yourself hear.
13. She pretended not seeing me when I came in.
14. Abraham Lincoln was considered being one of the greatest of all American presidents.
15. Following by the officers, the general inspected the army.
16. There is something wrong with my computer, and it needs repaired.
17. Don’t burn the falling leaves on the ground.
18. Losing in thought, he almost ran into a car in front of him.
19. I enjoy to listen to the classic music.
20. Judge by what he wears, he is a farmer.
1. to buy改为buying。
4. prepare改为preparing。preparing和前面的 reading是并列结构。
5. climbed改为climbing。as well as是介词短语，后面接动名词或名词。
6. pulling改为pulled。have the tooth pulled out表示“请人拔牙”的意思。
8. to take改为taking。用动名词表示对已发生过的事情的后悔。
9. having改为to have。stop的目的是have a rest。
10. seeing改为to see。还未看电影。
12. hear改为heard。make oneself heard意为“使别人听到自己的话”。
13. seeing改为to see。pretend后面要求接不定式作宾语。
14. being改为to be。consider后用不定式作宾补。
16. repaired 改为repairing。动名词主动形式，表被动意义。
18. losing改为lost。be lost in thought 表示“陷入深思”。
19. to listen改为listening。enjoy后面用动名词作宾语。
20. Judge改为Judging。Judging by…为一固定说法。
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||