|文章作者：tjx 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-06||
1. Since tasting the excitement of _____ big city life, she never wants to live in _____ country again.
A. the, the B. 不填，不填 C. the, 不填 D. 不填，the
2. It could be weeks _____ we know the full cost of the accident.
A. that B. since C. after D. before
3. “Shall we stop for lunch _____ shall we drive on?” “Let’s stop for lunch, but the driver can’t drink _____ drive.”
A. and, and B. or, or C. and, or D. or, and
4. When you’re learning to drive, _____ a good teacher makes a big difference.
A. have B. having C. and have D. and having
5. In my apartment there are two rooms, _____ is used as a living room.
A. larger one B. the larger of which C. the largest one D. the largest of which
6. “I’ve told everyone about it.” “Oh, I’d rather you _____.”
A. don’t B. hadn’t C. couldn’t D. wouldn’t
7. “At lunch time I’d like to have a chat with you.” “Pardon, Have _____ with me?”
A. when B. who C. which D. what
8. There were a lot of people in the reading-room, most of _____ with their heads bent down over their books.
A. them B. whom C. that D. which
9. When I handed the report to John, he said that George was the person _____.
A. to send B. for sending it C. to send it to D. for sending it to
10. The crisis has reached a point ______ the receiver will have to be called in.
A. when B. where C. that D. who
11. I’ll keep his address _____ I need it.
A. so that B. in order that C. in case D. when
12. I didn’t have to work all weekend — I did it by _____.
A. chance B. choice C. accident D. myself
13. It was what he meant _____ what he said that annoyed me.
A. rather B. than C. rather than D. other than
14. Before you decide to leave your job, _____ the effect it will have on your family.
A. consider B. considering C. to consider D. considered
15. Anyone ______ bags, boxes, or whatever, was stopped by the police.
A. seen carry B. seen carrying C. saw to carry D. saw carrying
16. It was _____ opportunity to miss.
A. too good an B. a too good C. too a good D. too good
17. “Have a drink?” “No thanks, _____.”
A. I do mind B. I don’t like it C. Never mind D. I’d rather not
18. I don’t like _____ when she tells me how to do things.
A. it B. that C. her D. this
19. “Where’s the library?” “I _____ know.”
A. couldn’t B. wouldn’t C. didn’t D. mightn’t
20. “What’s her name?” “Sorry, I _____.” (www.yygrammar.com)
A. forget B. forgot C. had forgotten D. am forgetting
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||