|文章作者：tjx 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-06||
1. “We’ve missed the train!” “_____, there’ll be another in ten minutes.”
A. All right B. Not at all C. Never mind D. Don’t mention it
2. Tom’s mother always told him not to smoke again, but _____ didn’t help.
A. he B. it C. which D. as
3. To our surprise the stranger _____ to be an old friend of my mother’s.
A. turned out B. turned up C. set out D. set up
4. “I thought you wouldn’t mind.” “Well, as a matter of fact I don’t, but you _____ me first.”
A. should ask B. should have asked
C. must ask D. must have asked
5. The operation is _____ success and she is now out of _____ danger.
A. a, the B. a, 不填 C. 不填, the D. 不填，不填
6. Look at that little boy wandering about — perhaps he _____ his mother.
A. will lose B. is losing C. had lost D. has lost
7. It’s good that we _____ to the park because it’s started to rain.
A. don’t go B. hadn’t gone C. didn’t go D. wasn’t going
8. Do not leave the building unless ______ to do so.
A. to instruct B. instructed C. being instructed D. instructing
9. I’ve never been so poor ______ able to afford a meal.
A. as to be not B. not as to be C. as not to be D. as to not be
10. Were you given a _____, or did you have to do it?
A. job B. duty C. request D. choice
11. Both teams were in hard training; _____ was willing to lose the game.
A. either B. neither C. another D. the other
12. When I met him last week, it was the first time we had seen each other _____ we were at school.
A. that B. since C. when D. after
13. “Did you get _____ to the party?” “Yes, I replied to it this morning.”
A. an answer B. an invitation C. a question D. a letter
14. We’ve bought a cottage in the country for _____ we retire.
A. when B. if C. since D. that
15. _____ food is hard to find, few birds remain throughout the year.
A. Where B. What C. Whose D. Which
16. The president _____ a cool reception when he visited
A. gave B. was given C. had given D. had been given
17. In the office I never seem to have time until after 5:30 pm, _____ many people have gone home.
A. that B. which C. whose time D. by which time
18. It might be I, who _____ caused the accident, who _____ to answer for it.
A. has, is B. have, are C. has, am D. have, am
19. It’s unwise as well as impossible to demand a high salary _____ looking for one’s first job.
A. who B. where C. when D. what
20. _____ I suggest, he always disagrees. (www.yygrammar.com)
A. However B. Whatever C. Whichever D. Whoever
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||