|文章作者：tjx 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-06||
1. “Would you mind telling her the news?” “_____, but I don’t know if I _____ her these days.”
A. Of course, shall see B. Of course not, see
C. Of course, see D. Of course not, shall see
2. All the girls swam in the lake except two, who _____ halfway.
A. gave off B. gave up C. gave away D. gave out
3. A red sky in the morning _____ to be a sign of bad weather.
A. says B. is saying C. has said D. is said
4. I _____ for five minutes; why don’t they come?
A. am calling B. called C. was calling D. have been calling
5. To test eggs, _____ them in a bowl of water: if they float they’re bad, if they sink they’re good.
A. put B. putting C. to put D. to be putting
6. What a pity my new computer doesn’t work. _____ must be something wrong with it.
A. It B. There C. This D. That
7. Why shouldn’t I buy a new coat — I haven’t bought _____ for five years.
A. it B. that C. one D. which
8. He pointed to _____ looked like a tree.
A. that B. what C. which D. as
9. We should report any incident, _____.
A. however serious or minor it is B. how serious or minor is it
C. it is how serious or minor D. it is however serious or minor
10. As _____ writer, he was _____ complete failure.
A. a, a B. a, the C. 不填，不填 D. a, 不填
11. You _____ your turn so you’ll have to wait.
A. will miss B. have missed C. are missing D. had missed
12. The lady said she would buy a gift for her daughter with the _____.
A. 20 dollars remained B. 20 dollars to remain
C. remained 20 dollars D. remaining 20 dollars
13. Some say one thing, but _____.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. other, another B. others, another
C. others, the other D. the others, others
14. In 1980 he caught a serious illness from _____ efforts he still suffers.
A. which B. that C. whose D. what
15. “I called you yesterday. A woman answered, but I didn’t recognize her voice.” “Oh, it _____ my aunt Jean.”
A. must be B. must have been C. might be D. can have been
16. “Do you know the girl in red?” “She seems to _____ me at last month’s party. But I’m not sure.
A. introduce to B. be introduced to
C. have introduced to D. have been introduced to
17. I’m looking for a new job, one _____ I get a bit more job satisfaction.
A. when B. where C. that D. which
18. We’re so busy that no one in the office can _____ for any other work.
A. spare B. be spared C. share D. be shared
19. If you hear the fire bell, _____ cool and don’t panic.
A. keep B. to keep C. keeping D. kept
20. If you go there alone after dark you might get _____.
A. attacked and robbed B. attacking and robbing
B. to attack and rob D. to be attacked and robbed
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||