|文章作者：tjx 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-06||
1. “May I borrow your paper?” “ ______.”
A. By all means B. Never mind C. You are welcome D. Don’t mention it
2. This bird is really lovely, and I’ve never seen _____ one.
A. a finer B. a finest C. the finer D. the finest
3. Since there’s no more work to do, we might just _____ go home.
A. so well B. as well C. so good D. as good
4. He made _____ known to his friends that he didn’t want to enter politics.
A. that B. it C. himself D. him
5. That car nearly hit me; I ______.
A. might be killed B. might have been killed C. may be killed D. may been killed
6. “Have you ever eaten snails?” “No, and I hope I _____.”
A. will never B. never will C. have never D. never have
7. She wrote a famous book, and so ______ a place in history.
A. winning B. to win C. to have won D. won
8. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out — I don’t want ______ like this.
A. to see B. seeing C. to be seen D. being seen
9. We make sure we’re always well stocked up with candles, just _____.
A. in case B. for certain C. in practice D. for use
10. It’s hard to rescue drowning people because they _____ so much.
A. sink B. swim C. jump D. struggle
11. It was _____ I reached there _____ I began to know something about the matter.
A. until, when B. until, that C. not until, that D. not when, that
12. “_____ when does the pub stay open?” “About midnight.”
A. Since B. Before C. Until D. After
13. The problem is _____ has caused us a lot of trouble.
A. one B. that C. one that D. that one
14. Those black clouds are a sure _____ that it’s going to rain.
A. thing B. mark C. sign D. one
15. “Would you like tea _____ coffee?” “_____, thanks.”
A. or, No B. and, Either C. or, Neither D. and, Each
16. It has been raining for a day, but even though it hadn’t rained, we _____ there by tomorrow.
A. can’t get B. won’t get C. hadn’t got D. wouldn’t get
17. The little time we have together we’ll try _____ wisely.
A. spending it B. to spend it C. to spend D. spending that
18. You should put on the notices ______ all the people may see them.
A. where B. in which C. at D. for them
19. She took her son, ran out of the house, _____ him in the car and drove quickly to the nearest doctor’s office.
A. put B. to put C. putting D. having put
20. The old house, in front of _____ there is an apple tree, is _____ I used to live.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. that, the place B. it, the place C. which, where D. what, where
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||