|文章作者：tjx 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-06||
1. He pushed his way through the crowd, saying “_____.”
A. Never mind B. With pleasure C. Go ahead D. Excuse me
2. She went to the station to meet her husband, but _____ him in the crowd.
A. passed B. recognized C. missed D. lost
3. Do you remember me _____ you that same question?
A. to ask B. asking C. to be asking D. have asked
4. Meeting my uncle after all these years was an unforgettable moment, _____ I will always treasure.
A. that B. one C. it D. what
5. What I wanted to know was when and where the meeting ______.
A. was holding B. had held C. was to hold D. was to be held
6. They found a strange book, parts of _____ were difficult to understand.
A. that B. which C. what D. this
7. “I still haven’t thanked Aunt Lucy for her present.” “It’s time you _____.”
A. do B. did C. had D. would
8. Does the price include breakfast only, or dinner _____?
A. so well B. as well C. so good D. as good
9. _____ completed, the new railway will run for 250 miles.
A. While B. When C. As D. Since
10. How strange! These years my birthday always falls _____.
A. on the Sunday B. on a Sunday C. on Sunday D. at a Sunday
11. I know nothing about the accident except _____ I read in the paper.
A. that B. for C. what D. 不填
12. I paid him ￡50 for the painting, but its true ______ must be at least ￡500.
A. price B. money C. value D. importance
13. Goodbye, Mr Carter — my secretary will _____ you to the door.
A. send B. lead C. drive D. show
14. Any student _____ will be disqualified from the exam.
A. catching cheating B. catching to cheat C. caught cheating D. caught to cheat
15. She read the letter through before sending it, ______ for spelling mistakes.
A. checked B. to be checking C. checking D. having checked
16. We _____ to move but are still considering where to go to.
A. are deciding B. decided C. have decided D. had decided
17. It’s a very kind offer, but I really _____ accept it.
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. can’t D. don’t
18. If the new arrangement doesn’t _____, we’ll go back to the old one.
A. work over B. work out C. work up D. work down
19. I’m _____ at sums than Jean, but better at history.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. more B. less C. worse D. cleverer
20. It is _____ my father worked _____ I work now.
A. where, that B. where, when C. that, where D. that, that
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||