|文章作者：tjx 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-06||
1. “Here’s what you asked for.” “______.”
A. Many thanks B. Thank a lot C. Thanks you D. Thank you a lot
2. _____ she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.
A. Wherever B. However C. Whichever D. Whoever
3. I won’t accept their offer, _____ favorable the conditions.
A. how B. however C. no matter D. no matter however
4. The police still haven’t found her, but they’re doing all they _____.
A. may B. can C. must D. will
5. Energy is ____ makes one work.
A. what B. something C. anything D. that
6. “She was unhappy.” “Why not _____ her _____ flowers?”
A. give, some B. giving, some C. give, any D. giving, any
7. Don’t go to _____ places where there is no fresh air.
A. such B. so C. those D. which
8. We couldn’t have picked ______ day for the picnic — it rained nonstop.
A. a worse B. a worst C. the worse D. the worst
9. “The phone is ringing.” “ _____ it.”
A. I’m going to get B. I’ll get C. I get D. I’ve got
10. I left my pen on the desk and now it’s gone; who _____ it?
A. took B. has taken C. will take D. had taken
11. The film star walked to his car, ______ a crowd of journalists.
A. followed by B. following by C. to follow D. to be followed by
12. “Where is David?” “He is upstairs ______ ready to go out.”
A. to get B. getting C. to be getting D. having got
13. The modern history of
A. when B. if C. since D. until
14. We can’t move into the new flat _____ the other tenants have moved out.
A. since B. when C. until D. as
15. He imagines that people don’t like him, _____ they do.
A. and B. then C. so D. but
16. She’s always finding _____ with the way I do things.
A. fault B. faults C. mistake D. mistakes
17. The classroom is almost empty, where is _____?
A. someone B. anyone C. everyone D. no one
18. _____ one old lady, the bus was empty.
A. Except B. Except for C. But D. Besides
19. If you can’t get in the front door, _____ to the back door.
A. go B. to go C. going D. to be going
20. If I hadn’t been lucky enough to meet you. I really _____ what I would have done.
A. don’t know B. hadn’t known C. wasn’t knowing D. wouldn’t know
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||