|文章作者：tjx 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-06||
1. “Can you spare me a few minutes now?” “______, but I’ll be free this afternoon.”
A. No, I won’t B. Yes, with pleasure C. I’m not sure D. I’m afraid not
2. Next time you’re in
A. to come and visit B. to come and visiting C. come and visit D. come and visiting
3. I know this is not quite the right word, but I can’t be bothered to think of _____.
A. a better B. a best C. the better D. the good
4. I firmly believe _____ he said at the meeting was right.
A. that B. which C. that what D. what that
5. “Do you know his address?” “No, I also wish I _____ where he _____.”
A. knew, live B. knew, lives C. know, lives D. know, lived
6. “Mum, why do you always make me eat an egg every day?” “_____ enough protein and nutrition as you are growing up.”
A. Get B. Getting C. To get D. to be getting
7. All of the flowers now raised here have developed from those _____ in the forest.
A. once they grew B. they grew once C. that once grew D. once grew
8. I thought her nice and honest _____ I met her.
A. first time B. for the first time C. the first time D. by the first time
9. You could see the runners very well from ______ we stood.
A. which B. where C. that D. when
10. What have you got _____ will help a cold?
A. what B. that C. it D. who
11. _____ it happened to be a nice day, we decided to go to the beach.
A. When B. Before C. If D. Since
12. This kind of cancer can be cured, provided it is ______ early.
A. got B. gained C. seen D. caught
13. Her new dress didn’t fit so she took it back to the shop and changed _____.
A. it B. for another C. another D. 不填
14. I missed what was happening because I wasn’t ______ very closely.
A. noticing B. running C. watching D. glancing
15. Because of continual price increases, the _____ of the pound has fallen in recent years.
A. value B. price C. cost D. usefulness
16. _____ their inexperience, they’ve done a good job.
A. Given B. Supposed C. Considered D. Concluded
17. Don’t waste your money on silly things — ______ it.
A. saving B. to save C. save D. to having saved
18. You _____ practise the drums while the baby is sleeping.
A. needn’t B. mightn’t C. mustn’t D. won’t
19. I’ll cook plenty of potatoes just _____ they decide to stay for dinner.
A. because B. when C. in case D. since
20. He was very angry and I can still remember the way _____ he spoke to me.
A. how B. that C. what D. which
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||