|文章作者：考试中心 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-06-08||
I often read of incidents of misunderstanding or conflict. I’m left ___36___. Why do these people create mistrust and problems, especially with those from other ___37___?
I was growing up in
We were nine when we became friends. During the school holidays, we’d ___43___ the countryside on our bicycles，hoping to ___44___ the unexpected. At times Ismail would accompany my family as we made a rare shopping trip to town. We would be glad of his ___45___.
When I was twelve, my family moved to John. Ismail’s family later returned to their village, and I ___46___ touch with him.
One spring afternoon in 1983, I stopped a taxi in
If we can allow our children to be ___53___ without prejudice, they’ll build friendships with people，regardless of race or religion, who will be ___54___ their side through thick and thin. On such friendships are societies built and ___55___ we can truly be, as William Shakespeare once wrote, “We happy few. We band of brothers”.
36. A. interested B. pleased C. puzzled D. excited
37. A. parties B. cities C. villages D. races
38. A. why B. which C. how D. when
39. A. together B. around C. alone D. apart
40. A. drop B. throw C. move D. roll
41. A. refused B. made C. sought D. accepted
42. A. paid B. meant C. preserved D. treated
43. A. explore B. search C. discover D. desert
44. A. get through B. deal with C. come across D. take away
45. A. arrival B. choice C. effort D. company
46. A. lost B. gained C. developed D. missed
47. A. stated B. ordered C. decided D. chose
48. A. attempts B. instructions C. opinions D. arrangements
49. A. anxiously B. carelessly C. disappointedly D. fixedly
50. A. familiarly B. strangely C. fully D. coldly
51. A. departures B. months C. years D. decades
52. A. possible B. funny C. hard D. clear
53. A. them B. themselves C. us D. ourselves
54. A. from B. by C. with D. against
55. A. still B. otherwise C. then D. instead
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||