|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2012-08-20||
1. You can contact us by telephone or e-mail, ______ you prefer.
A. whenever B. however C. whichever D. whatever
2. _____ rich one may be there is always something one wants.
A. Whatever B. Whenever C. However D. Wherever
3. We should report any incident, _____.
A. however serious or minor it is B. how serious or minor is it
C. it is how serious or minor D. it is however serious or minor
4. _____ I say, he always disagrees.
A. However B. Whatever C. Whichever D. Whoever
5. _____ she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.
A. Wherever B. However C. Whichever D. Whoever
6.—What do you want to do next? We have half an hour until the basketball game.
—It’s up to you. ______ you want to do is fine with me.
A. Whatever B. However C. Whichever D. Whoever
7. You can find _______ you need at the shopping centre, which is always busy at the weekend.
A. whichever B. wherever C. whoever D. whatever
8. Don’t, ______ you do, tell Patrick or the world will know!
A. however B. whenever C. whatever D. wherever
9. ______ he was asked why he was late for class, he would answer carelessly, always the same thing.
A. However B. Whenever C. whatever D. Whichever
10. This is a very interesting book. I’ll buy it, _______.
A. how much may it cost B. no matter how it may cost
C. however much it may cost D. how may it cost
11. ______ you choose to live there are always going to be disadvantages.
A. Whenever B. Wherever C. However D. Whatever
12. In peace, too, the Red Cross is expected to send help ______ there is human suffering.
A. whoever B. however C. whatever D. wherever
13. ______ makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services.
A. What B. Who C. Whatever D. Whoever
14. _______ team wins on Saturday will go through to the national championships.
A. No matter what B. No matter which C. Whatever D. whichever
15. Can ______ leaves last please lock up?
A. whoever B. whenever C. whatever D. whichever
16. Everyone is equal before the law, and ______ breaks the law should be punished.
A. whichever B. whatever C. whoever D. however
17. ______ player scores the highest number of points will be the winner.
A. Whatever B. Whichever C. However D. Whenever
18. We can go to the seven o’clock performance or the eight—_____ suits you best.
A. whichever B. wherever C. whoever D. however
19. ______ team wins on Saturday will go on to the national championships.
A. Whenever B. However C. Whatever D. Whichever
20. ______ hungry I am, I never seem to be able to finish off a whole pizza.
A. However B. How C. Whatever D. What
21. If Emma likes something she’ll buy it ______ much it costs.
A. however B. how C. whatever D. what
22. If you take money from the fund, ______ small the amount, you must record it in this book.
A. how B. however C. no matter D. whatever
23. —What shall we do tonight then?
—It’s up to you—______ you want.
A. however B. whenever C. whatever D. whomever
1—5 CCABA 6—10 ADCBA 11—15 BDADA 16—20 CBADA 21—23 ACC
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||