|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-03-21||
All our dreams have something to do with our feelings, fears, longings, wishes, needs and memories. But something on the “outside” may affect what we ___1___. If a person is hungry or tired or cold, his dream may include a feeling of this kind. If the ___2___ on your body has slipped off your bed, you may dream that you are ___3___ or resting on the ice and snow. The material for the dream you will ___4___ tonight is probably to come from the experiences you have today.
___5___ the subject of your dream usually comes from something that has an effect on you ___6___ you are sleeping (feeling of cold, a noise, a discomfort, etc.) and it may also use your past experiences and the wishes and interests you have now. This is why very young ___7___ are likely to dream of fairies(仙女), older children of school examinations, ___8___ people of food, homesick soldiers of their families and prisoners of freedom.
To show you how that is ___9___ while you are asleep and how your wishes or needs can all be joined together in a dream, ___10___ is the story of an experiment. A man was asleep and the back of his ___11___ was rubbed ___12___ a piece of cotton. He would dream that he ___13___ in a hospital and his girlfriend was visiting him, ___14___ on the bed and feeling gently his hand!
There are some scientists who have made a special ___15___ of why we dream, what we dream and what those dreams ___16___. Their explanation of dreams, though a bit reasonable, is not accepted by everyone, but it ___17___ an interesting approach(方法) to the problem. They believe that dreams are ___18___ expressions of wishes that didn’t ___19___. In other words, a dream is a way of having your wishes ___20___ out.
1. A. long B. dream C. think D. wish
2. A. blanket B. book C. shoe D. trousers
3. A. working B. running C. sleeping D. studying
4. A. have B. meet C. see D. think
5. A. But B. For C. Because D. So
6. A. before B. while C. after D. during
7. A. children B. fathers C. drivers D. gentlemen
8. A. happy B. sad C. hungry D. old
9. A. taking B. happening C. dreaming D. carrying
10. A. that B. it C. here D. this
11. A. leg B. head C. body D. hand
12. A. in B. of C. with D. off
13. A. left B. lived C. gave D. was
14. A. waiting B. sitting C. smiling D. speaking
15. A. study B. watch C. sleep D. way
16. A. stand B. do C. form D. mean
17. A. makes B. offers C. finds D. demands
18. A. any B. almost C. mostly D. hardly
19. A. get B. arrive C. come true D. believe in
20. A. carried B. taken C. kept D. called
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||