|文章作者：DEKT 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-04-24||
1. If you don’t know how to operate the machine, read what the _________ say.
A. explanations B. instructions C. introductions D. descriptions
2. Although she didn’t mention me by name, I know her remarks were intended for my _________.
A. decision B. benefit C. demand D. value
3. Her _________ changed when she heard the news.
A. impression B. sight C. appearance D. expression
4. She raised her finger to her lips as _________ for silence.
A. an idea B. a mark C. a sign D. a word
5. You thought I was the boss? Whatever gave you that _________?
A. news B. idea C. position D. right
6. The reason I didn’t tell you was that I wanted it to be a _________.
A. news B. wonder C. pleasure D. surprise
7. He decided not to accept the job, but wouldn’t tell us his _________.
A. words B. reasons C. feelings D. secret
8. A big _________ soon gathered at the scene of the accident.
A. people B. group C. team D. crowd
9. He left a _________ saying that he would be a little late.
A. message B. sentence C. word D. letter
10. He has no _________ from me. He tells me everything.
A. news B. secrets C. friendship D. facts
11. Shelly had prepared carefully for her English examination so that she could be sure of passing it on her first _________.
A. intention B. attempt C. purpose D. desire
12. I didn’t have to work all weekend — I did it by _________.
A. chance B. choice C. accident D. myself
13. You’ve just missed your _________, and you will have to wait for the next round.
A. chance B. turn C. time D. part
14. Electricity, like other forms of _________, has greatly increased in price in recent years.
A. pressure B. force C. strength D. energy
15. Those black clouds are a sure _________ that it’s going to rain.
A. thing B. mark C. sign D. one
16. I paid him ￡50 for the painting, but its true _________ must be at least ￡500.
A. price B. money C. value D. importance
17. Were you given a _________, or did you have to do it?
A. job B. duty C. request D. choice
18. Just as a famous Chinese saying goes, a timely heavy snow is a _________ of good harvest next year.
A. mark B. track C. sign D. appearance
19.—Hi, this way, please.
—OK.I sometimes have no sense of _________ when I arrive at the crossroad.
A. position B. direction C. situation D. condition
20.—I’ve got an “A” in the examination.
—That’s a good _________. You will surely win a second.
A. result B. news C. start D. idea
1—5 BBDCB 6—10 DBDAB 11—15 BBBDC 16—20CDCBC引用地址:
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||