|文章作者：DEKT 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-04-24||
01. When _________ the tunnel will be the longest in the world.
A. complete B. completing C. having completed D. completed
02. Although _________ before the war, the engine is still in perfect order.
A. building B. built C. to be building D. to have been built
03. Unless _________, this law will make life difficult for farmers.
A. to change B. changing C. changed D. to be changed
04. Do not leave the building unless _________ to do so.
A. to instruct B. instructed C. being instructed D. instructing
05. When _________ if he wanted anything else, he just shook his head.
A. asking B. to ask C. asked D. to be asked
06. If _________ for this post, you will be informed within a week.
A. accepting B. to accept C. accepted D. to be accepted
07. These working conditions are unhealthy, _________ extremely dangerous.
A. if so B. if not C. so if D. not if
08. Her needs are just as important as yours, _________ so.
A. if not more B. if more not C. more not if D. not if more
09. Where _________ necessary, improvements will be made.
A. they are B. we are C. are D. 不填
10. She hurried out of the room, as if _________ angry.
A. was B. it was C. got D. 不填
11. _________ paying by credit card, please pay in cash.
A. Unless B. Until C. Since D. Before
12. Although _________ ten years ago, the house still looks new.
A. building B. built C. to build D. having built
13. By 1977 things were beginning to improve, _________ quickly enough.
A. even if not B. even not if C. if not even D. if even not
【参考答案】01—05 DBCBC 06—10 CBADD 11—13 ABA
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||