|文章作者：DEKT 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-04-24||
01. We looked everywhere for the keys, but they are nowhere _________.
A. to find B. to have found C. to be found D. being found
02. It remains _________ whether the operation was successful.
A. seen B. to be seen C. seeing D. to see
03. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out—I don’t want _________ like this.
A. to see B. to be seeing C. to be seen D. being seen
04. A railway station is no place for a child _________ alone at night.
A. leave B. leaving C. to be leaving D. to be left
05. —Do you have anything _________, Professor Smith? —No, thanks.
A. to type B. typing C. to be typed D. being typed
06. The case against Mr. White is said _________ tomorrow.
A. to hear B. being heard C. to be heard D. being heard
07. She got there _________ that they had gone on holiday.
A. only to be told B. only telling C. only told D. only having told
08. _________ wherever you go is the price you pay for being famous.
A. Being recognized B. To have recognized C. Recognizing D. Having recognized
09. After _________ the flight would be delayed, we made other arrangements.
A. informing B. being informed C. to inform D. to be informed
10. He was taken to hospital after _________ by a car.
A. being hit B. to be hit C. having hit D. to be hitting
11.—They’ll get their money back.
—I should hope so too, after _________ like that.
A. being treated B. to be treated C. treating D. treated
12. While shopping, people sometimes can’t help _________ into buying something they don’t really need.
A. to persuade B. persuading C. being persuaded D. be persuaded
13. The whisky is bottled here before _________ abroad.
A. sent B. sending C. being sent D. having sent
14. I found I could easily make myself _________ by using sign language.
A. understood B. understand C. to understand D. being understood
15. The meeting, _________ over five thousand people, welcomed the Chinese delegation.
A. attending B. to be attending C. being attended D. attended by
16. The window _________ in the storm has now been repaired.
A. broken B. to break C. being broken D. having broken
17. I think the party was great, all things _________—I mean we didn’t have much time to prepare and no help, but it still went well.
A. considering B. considered C. to consider D. being considered
18. _________ in his car, the pop singer waved to the crowd.
A. Seating B. Seated C. To seat D. Being seated
19. All the afternoon he worked with the door _________.
A. was locked B. locked C. locking D. being locked
20. It can be cheaper to buy a new washing machine than to get your old one _________.
A. repaired B. to repair C. repairing D. having repaired
【答案】01—05 CBCDC 06—10 CAABA 11—15 ACCAD 16—20 ABBBA
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||