|文章作者：曾翠娥 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-06-01||
We must strike while the iron is hot. 我们要趁热打铁。
Stand still while I take your photograph. 我给你拍照时站着不要动。
Have we got enough books to read while we are on holiday? 假期里我们有足够的书看吗?
Were there any calls for me while I was out? 我出去的时候，有人来过电话吗?
She hates anyone listening while she is telephoning. 她打电话时不愿让任何人听。
While the work was difficult, it was interesting. 虽然工作有难度，但很有趣。
While I understand what you say, I can’t agree with you. 虽然我理解你的意思，但我还是不同意。
Some people waste food while others haven’t enough. 一些人糟踏食物而另一些人却食不果腹。
I went swimming while the others played tennis. 我去游泳，而其余的人则去打网球了。
Prices are rising sharply, while incomes are lagging far behind. 物价飞涨而收入却远远落后。
While most children learn to read easily, some need extra help. 大多数儿童学会阅读很容易，有一些儿童却需要特别帮助。
While (he was) in prison, she wrote her first novel. 她在狱中写出了第一部小说。
He had strayed from home while still a boy. 他小时候就离开家到处流浪了。
He fell asleep while (he was) doing his homework. 他做着做着功课就睡着了。
I was only listening to the radio with half an ear, while (I was) preparing some food. 我正在做吃的东西，没太留心听收音机。
01. She just sits there reading her story book, _________ I do all the work.
A. until B. while B. because D. though
02. Their economy has expanded enormously, _________ ours, by contrast, has declined.
A. while B. unless B. in case D. which
03. Could you watch my bags for me, _________ I go to the toilet?
A. though B. unless B. what D. while
04. The professor is typing his own letters _________ his secretary is ill.
A. what B. which B. if D. while
05. She said she was going to the shops and sked me whether I wanted anything _________ she was out.
A. though B. while B. which D. before
06. Tea is the most popular drink, _________coffee comes second.
A. since B. until B. what D. while
07. Schools in the north tend to be better equipped, _________ those in the south are relatively poor.
A. since B. before B. while D. because
08. It is no accident that men fill most of the top jobs in nursing, _________ women remain on the lower grades.
A. after B. since B. while D. which
09. _________ trying to open the can, I cut my hand.
A. Though B. Because B. For D. While
10. Some people prefer a vegetarian diet, _________ others prefer a meat-based diet.
A. though B. while B. which D. for
11. He didn’t ask me in; he kept me standing at the door _________ he read the message.
A. while B. before B. after D. which
12. Now’s the time to buy a car, _________ the interest rates are low.
A. but B. which B. while D. until
13. The couple took good care of the baby _________ occupied by their work.
A. while B. after B. which D. since
14. How did you spend your time _________ you were on holiday?(www.nmet168.com)
A. although B. while B. which D. since
15. Because Jane had once had a bad accident _________ driving, she was afraid to try it again.
A. though B. unless B. for D. while
【参考答案】01—05 BADDB 06—10 DCCDB 11—15 ACABD
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||