|文章作者：陈仁祯 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-06-01||
He bought the book in this shop yesterday.
→It was he that bought the book in this shop yesterday. (强调主语he)
→It was the book that he bought in this shop yesterday. (强调宾语the book)
→It was in this shop that he bought the book yesterday. (强调地点状语in this shop)
It’s in the park that Jack met your sister yesterday. 杰克昨天是在公园与你的姐姐见面的。
It is on political questions that their views are different. 他们在政治问题上见解不同。
1. —Where did you get to know her?
—It was on the farm _________ we worked. (山东卷)
A. that B. there C. which D. where
2. David said that it was because of his strong interest in literature _________ he chose the course. (上海卷)
A. that B. what C. why D. how
Jim told us the news.(非强调句)
→It was Jim that told us the news.(强调句型的陈述句形式)
→Was it Jim that told us the news.(强调句型的一般疑问句形式)
→Who was it that told us the news.(强调句型的特殊疑问句形式)
特殊疑问句形式的强调句可视为对陈述句强调中的被强调成分提问得来，如对It was yesterday that he arrived. 这一句中的yesterday提问，即得到When was it that he arrived? 请再看以下例子：
How long ago is it that you last saw her? 你上一次看见她是多久以前的事?
Why is it that I always land up cleaning the bath? 为什么总是该我来洗刷浴缸?
Who was it that won the World Cup in 1982? 谁赢得了1982年的世界杯?
1. I just wonder _________ that makes him so excited. (山东卷)
A. why it does B. what he does C. how it is D. what it is
2.— _________ that he manage to get the information.
—Oh, a friend of his helped him. (山东卷)
A. Where was it B. What was it C. How was it D. Why was it
3. Why! I have nothing to confess. _________ you want me to say? (上海)
A. What is it that B. What it is that C. How is it that D. How it is that
It was after he got married that he got to know Mary. 他是在结婚之后才认识玛丽的。
It was not what he he said but how he behaved that made us angry. 使我们生气的不是他说的话，而是他做的样子。
1. It is not who is right but what is right _________ is of importance. (重庆卷)
A. which B. it C. that D. this
2. I don’t mind her criticizing me, but _________ is how she does it that I object to. (江西卷)
A. it B. that C. this D. which
3. It was after he got what he had desired _________ he realized it was not so important. (辽宁卷)
A. that B. when C. since D. as
4. It is what you do rather than what you way _________ matters (天津卷)
A. that B. what C. which D. this
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||