|文章作者：陈根花 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-06-06||
1. Would you like milk or sugar or _______?
A. any B. all C. either D. both
2. I’d like to do more gardening, _______ I never seem able to find the time.
A. so B. or C. and D. but
3. In absolute terms wages have risen, but _______ in comparison with the cost of living.
A. not B. don’t C. can’t D. no
4. The hotel is not very modern, but it _______ the advantage of being close to the city centre.
A. do have B. does has C. does have D. do has
5. He _______ at university long ago, but he kept taking extra courses.
A. should finish B. must finish C. should have finished D. must have finished
6. Catherine wasn’t sure the book was the right one, but she bought it _______.
A. however B. anyway C. anytime D. anywhere
7. They hoped to finish the kitchen by Friday, but _______ it is they’ll probably have to come back next week.
A. when B. how C. as D. so
8. It would be better if he cooperated, but perhaps I_______ too much.
A. was asking B. am asking C. asked D. had asked
9. I thought she was going to fall, but she recovered her _______ and carried on down the stairs.
A. weight B. balance C. way D. health
10. We_______ the boss, but she might decide not to come.
A. invite B. would invite C. have invited D. had invited
11. Jill’s left her husband, but _______ you blame her after the way he treated her?
A. must B. need C. may D. can
12. I bought these gloves for my daughter, but they’re too large. Can I change them for _______ size?
A. small B. a small C. smaller D. a smaller
13. Correct me if I’m wrong, but _______ you say you’d never met him before?
A. didn’t B. don’t C. won’t D. hadn’t
14. He had always looked so young, but he seemed _______ in the last few months.
A. to age B. to have aged C. aging D. having aged
15. He was only in his mid-thirties, but already worry _______ him.
A. aged B. has aged C. had aged D. would age
16. You may never be _______ Hemingway, but you can learn to write well.
A. other B. the other C. another D. others
17. I don’t know what finally decided her, but she _______.
A. agreed B. had agreed C. has agreed D. would agreed
18. They say they don’t care, but they _______.
A. do B. did C. are doing D. would do
19. They needed his help, but _______ they did not trust him.
A. especially B. equally C. regularly D. normally
20. I do not remember who _______ first, but we all expressed the same opinion.
A. speak B. spoke C. has spoken D. was speaking
21. Does it annoy you if others do things _______ well than you would, or don’t seem to try hard enough?
A. less B. more C. very D. rather
22. For a great many men and women, romance can be _______ important part of marriage.
A. more B. most C. a more D. a most
23. There are so many diets on the market, how do you know _______ to choose?
A. how B. what C. which D. where
24. You can only judge how high something is _______ you know how far away it is.
A. where B. what C. when D. why
25. _______ people live in the capital than in the whole of the rest of the country.
A. Many B. More C. Most D. The most
26. He won’t want to eat it unless he’s really hungry, in _______ case he’ll eat almost anything.(www.nmet168.com)
A. what B. which C. whose D. that
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||