|文章作者：考试中心 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-06-08||
1. —Hey, can I ask you a favor?
A. here you are B. just as I thought C. how is it going D. what can I do for you?
2. Mary worked here as a ________ secretary and ended up getting a full-time job with the company.
A. pessimistic B. temporary C. previous D. cautious
3. I ________ myself more —it was a perfect day.
A. shouldn’t have enjoyed B. needn’t have enjoyed
C. wouldn’t have enjoyed D. couldn’t have enjoyed
4. As the world’s population continues to grow, the ________ of food becomes more and more of a concern.
A. worth B. supply C. package D. list
5. The children, ________ had played the whole day long, were worn out.
A. all of what B. all of which C. all of them D. all of whom
6. If we leave right away, ________ we’ll arrive on time.
7. ________ how others react to the book you have just read creates an added pleasure.
A. Hearing B. Hear C. Having heard D. To be hearing
8. Eye doctors recommend that a child’s first eye exam _____ at the age of six months old.
A. was B. be C. were D. is
9. When the group discussion is nearing its end, make sure to _____ it with important point.
A. conclude B. lead C. avoid D. hold
10. During the last three decades, the number of people participating in physical fitness programs ________ sharply.
A. was increasing B. has increased C. had increased D. will be increasing
11. Half of _____ surveyed in 16 countries say they go first to their closest friend to share their deepest wishes and darkest fears.
A. these B. some C. ones D. those
12. A good listener takes part in the conversation, ________ ideas and raising questions to keep the talk flowing.
A. realizing B. copying C. offering D. misunderstanding
13. The museum will open in the spring with an exhibition and a viewing platform ________ visitors can watch the big glasshouses being built.
A. what B. where C. when D. why
14. It will be a big help if you go to the store and get what we need for dinner. ________, I’ll set the table.
A. As a result B. On the whole C. In the meanwhile D. As a matter of fact
15. People develop ________ preference for a particular style of learning at _____ early age and these preferences affect learning.
16. The only way to succeed at the highest level is to have total belief _____ you are better than anyone else on the sports field.
A. how B. that C. which D. whether
17. Bears ________ fat stores throughout the summer and fall to have enough energy to last them through their winter sleep.
A. pack up B. build up C. bring up D. take up
18. If what your friend comes up with surprises you, don’t reject it immediately. ________, imagine that it is true.
19. There are some health problems that, when ________ in time, can become bigger ones later on.
A. not treated B. not being treated C. not to be treated D. not have been treated
20. —Excuse me, but could I trouble you for some change?
—________. Will pennies do?
A. I know B. Never mind C. I am sure D. Let me see
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||