|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2014-01-06||
E-mail systems at thousands of companies and government offices around the world were attacked by a virus called “Melissa” that disguises itself as an “important message” from a friend.
Even though there was a weekend warning, more than 50, 000 companies at about 100 places around the world have been attacked by the virus, computer experts said on Monday.
The virus began to show up last Friday and spread rapidly the next first work day by making computers send off dozens of e-mails containing the virus. Although the virus has no long lasting damage to a computer, its effects were far-reaching.
Michael Vatis, a senior
The body of e-mail message says, “here is what you ask for”. Once the user opens it, the virus digs into the user’s address book and sends out messages to the first 50 addresses. The reason the virus spreads so rapidly is that you’re getting it from people you know and trust. So anyone who gets an unexpected e-mail with “Important Message” subject line is advised not to open it and to delete(删除) it immediately.
1. The virus spreads rapidly because _______.
A. it makes computers work without stop
B. it carries a word “Important Message”
C. it sends out message to dozens of computers at one time
D. it attacked military and government offices
2. The underlined word “disguise” most probably means _______.
A. dress up B. cover up
C. paint D. notice
3. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
A. The computer attacked by the virus won’t work properly.
B. Thousands of computers are attacked by the virus one by one.
C. The “Important Message” carries an important message from a friend.
D. Any computer with an e-mail system will be attacked by the virus.
4. Which of the following is the best title for this passage?
A. Keep an Eye Open for the Virus
B. Important Message is a Virus
C. Message from Friends Contains Virus
D. Virus Melissa Strikes Hard and Fast (www.nmet168.com)
1. C。细节题。根据Once the user opens it, the virus digs into the user’s address book and sends out messages to the first 50 addresses(当你打开，病毒便会进入电话簿很快把传给其他50个人)可知答案为C。
3. A。推断题。根据Although the virus has no long lasting damage to a computer, its effects were far-reaching可知计算机受病毒的影响，不能正常工作，即答案为A。
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||