|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2014-06-08||
第一部分 英语知识运用（共两节, 满分30分）
第一节 单项填空（共20小题；每小题0. 5分, 满分10分）
从A、B、C和D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。
1. —I am going to
A. It’s my pleasure B. Never mind C. Leave it alone D. Good for you
2. The paper is due next month, and I am working seven days ________ week, often long into ________ night.
A. a;the B. the;不填 C. a;a D. 不填；the
3. An average of just 18.
A. each B. it C. this D. one
4. Joe is proud and ________, never admitting he is wrong and always looking for someone else to blame.
A. strict B. sympathetic C. stubborn D. sensitive
5. I didn’t become a serious climber until the fifth grade, ________ I went up to rescue a kite that was stuck in the branches of a tree.
A. when B. where C. which D. why
6. We most prefer to say yes to the ________ of someone we know and like.
A. attempts B. requests C. doubts D. promises
7. Last week a tennis ball hit me on the head, but I tried to ________ the pain, believing that it would go away sooner or later.
A. share B. realize C. ignore D. cause
8. “Every time you eat a sweet, drink green tea.”This is ________ my mother used to tell me.
A. what B. how C. that D. whether
9. No matter how carefully you plan your finances, no one can ________ when the unexpected will happen.
A. prove B. imply C. demand D. predict
10. While staying in the village, James unselfishly shared whatever he had with the villagers without asking for anything ________.
A. in return B. in common C. in turn D. in place
A. has seen B. had seen C. saw D. would see
12. Facing up to your problems ________ running away from them is the best approach to working things out.
A. more than B. rather than C. along with D. or rather
13. The aim of education is to teach young people to think for themselves and not follow others ________.
A. blindly B. unwillingly C. closely D. carefully
14. Amie Salmon, disabled, is attended throughout her school days by a nurse ________ to guard her.
A. to appoint B. appointing C. appointed D. having appointed
15. Cathy had quit her job when her son was born ________ she could stay home and raise her family.
A. now that B. as if C. only if D. so that
16. They were abroad during the months when we were carrying out the investigation, or they ________ to our help.
A. would have come B. could come C. have come D. had come
17. People won’t pay attention to you when they still have a lot of ideas of their own crying ________ expression.
A. from B. over C. with D. for
18. There’s no reason to be disappointed. ________, this could be rather amusing.
A. Above all B. As a result C. In addition D. As a matter of fact
19. How could you ________ such a fantastic job when you have been out of work for months?
A. turn off B. turn in C. turn down D. turn to
20. —I’d like a wake-up call at 7:
A. help yourself B. you’ll certainly make it
C. just do what you like D. I’ll make sure you get one
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||