|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2014-06-08||
请从A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该选项的标号涂黑。
例: A computer can only do ________ you have instructed it to do.
A. how B. after C. what D. when
1. A smile costs ________, but gives much.
A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything
2. —Why not stay here a little longer?
—________, but I really have to go.
A. Never mind B. I’d love to
C. Pleased to meet you D. I can’t find any reason
3. I’ve ordered some pizza, so we ________ worry about cooking when we get home tired.
A. can’t B. dare not C. needn’t D. may not
4. You’d better write down her phone number before you ________ it.
A. forget B. are forgetting C. forgot D. will forget
5. The producer comes regularly to collect the cameras ________ to our shop for quality problems.
A. returning B. returned C. to return D. to be returned
6. I can’t tell you ________ way to the
A. the;a B. a;/ C. a;the D. the;/
7. She drove so fast at the turn that the car almost went ________ the road.
A. on B. along C. from D. off
8. James has just arrived, but I didn’t know he ________ until yesterday.
A. will come B. was coming C. had come D. came
9. We’ll reach the sales targets in a month ________ we set at the beginning of the year.
A. which B. where C. when D. what
10. —I spent two weeks in
—Then you must have visited the
A. mustn’t B. haven’t C. didn’t D. hadn’t
11. Group activities will be organized after class ________ children develop team spirit.
A. helping B. having helped C. helped D. to help
12. —Is it true that Mike refused an offer from
—Yeah, but I have no idea ________ he did it;that’s one of his favorite universities.
A. when B. why C. that D. how
13. It was John who broke the window. Why are you talking to me as if I ________ it?
A. had done B. have done C. did D. am doing
14. Half an hour later, Lucy still couldn’t get a taxi ________ the bus had dropped her.
A. until B. when C. although D. where
15. —Jack, I’d like to have your opinions about my written report.
—________. But I have one suggestion.
A. That’s a good idea B. You are too modest
C. It looks fine to me D. You should check it first
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||