|文章作者：陈根花 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2015-01-12||
【典例】One morning, I was waiting at the bus stop, worried about ________ (be) late for school.（2014年课标II卷）
1. She rested for two weeks after ________ (be) in the hospital.
2. I’m against ________ (do) anything till the police arrive.
3. The only way to tell if you like something is by ________ (try) it.
4. The skill of ________ (speak) a foreign language takes time to acquire.
5. He stood in the door for several minutes before ________ (decide) whether he’d stay.
【答案】1. being 2. doing 3. trying 4. speaking 5. deciding
有些动词后接另一动词作宾语时，作宾语的动词习惯上要用动名词，不能用不定式，比较典型的有admit, advise, allow, appreciate, avoid, consider, delay, dislike, enjoy, escape, finish, forbid, give up, imagine, keep, mind, miss, permit, practice, suggest等。
【典例】Still, the boy kept _______ (ride). He was carrying something over his shoulder and shouting.（2014年课标II卷）
1. The teacher keeps ________ (tell) his students that the future belongs to the well-educated.
2. They shouldn’t allow ________ (park) here; the street is too narrow.
3. Her illness is just an excuse to avoid ________ (see) him.
4. It is one thing to enjoy ________ (listen) to good music, but it is quite another to play it well yourself.
5. I hate to ask you this, but would you mind ________ (give) me a lift home?
【答案】1. telling 2. parking 3. seeing 4. listening 5. giving
【典例】While there are ________ (amaze) stories of instant transformation, for most of us the changes are gradual and require a lot of effort and work, like cleaning up a polluted river. Just be patient.（2014年新课标I卷）
1. This is a very ________ (interest) book. I’ll buy it, however much it may cost.
2. I don’t think this film is by far the most ________ (bore). I have seen worse.
3. I don’t really like the author, but I have to admit his books are very ________ (excite).
4. The ________ (shock) news made me realize what terrible problems we would face.
5. With no one to turn to in such a ________ (frighten) situation, she felt very helpless.
【答案】1. interesting 2. boring 3. exciting 4. shocking 5. frightening
【典例】One of my father’s favorite ________ (say) as I was growing up was “Try it!” （2014年考纲样卷）
1. We’ll reach the sales targets in a month which we set at the ________ (begin) of the year.
2. If you want to find the ________ (mean) of the word, look it up in a dictionary.
3. Jenny nearly missed the flight as a result of doing too much ________ (shop).
4. When you finish reading this book, you will have a better ________ (understand) of life.
5. A number of high ________ (build) have arisen where there was nothing a year ago but ruins.
【答案】1. beginning 2. meaning 3. shopping 4. understanding 5. buildings
【典例】When we were wondering what to do, the manager came out. She was ________ (surprise) helpful.（2014年广东卷）
1. With online shopping ________ (increase) popular, the Internet is seen as an efficient way of reaching target customers.
2. One of his charms was his ability to talk ________ (amuse) on any topic.(www.yygrammar.com)
3. The World Wide Web is sometimes ________ (joke) called the World Wide Wait because it can be very slow.
4. John’s aunt died suddenly and left him a ________ (surprise) large sum. (www.nmet168.com)
5. The report argues ________ (convince) that economic help should be given to these countries.
【答案】1. increasingly 2. amusingly 3. jokingly 4. surprisingly 4. convincingly
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||