|文章作者：HMwritin… 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2015-01-13||
66. After the war, a new school was put up where there had once been a theatre.
67. However late he is, Mother will wait for him to have dinner together.
68. Why do you want a new job, when you’ve got such a good one already.
69. Mother was worried because little
70. “What was the party like?” “Wonderful. It’s years since I enjoyed myself so much.”
71. John plays football as well as, if not better than, David.
72. I hurried so that I wouldn’t be late for class.
73. Although he is young, he knows quite a lot.
74. What had you been doing before our teacher stopped you?
75. Not until all the fish died in the river did the villagers realize how serious the pollution was.
76. He never speaks unless he is spoken to.
77. I read the letter as I walked along the river.
78. I played the piano after I did / had done my homework.
79. So long as we don’t lose heart, we’ll find a way to overcome the difficulty.
80. I thought her nice and honest the first I met her.
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||