|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数 更新时间：2011-08-21 文章录入：admin 责任编辑：admin|
203. The fact that so many people still smoke in public places ______ that we may need nationwide campaign to raise awareness of the risks of smoking. (2011江苏卷)
A. suggest B. suggests C. suggested D. suggesting
204. Planning so far ahead ______ no sense—so many things will have changed by next year. (2011全国卷I)
A. made B. is making C. makes D. has made
205. Look at the pride on Tom’s face. He ______ to have been praised by the manager just now. (2011重庆卷)
A. seemed B. seems C. had seemed D. is seeming
206. In 1492, Columbus ______ on one of the Bahama Islands, but he mistook it for an island off India. (2011湖南卷)
A. lands B. landed C. has landed D. had landed
207. —That must have been a long trip.
—Yeah, it ______ us a whole week yet there. (2011北京卷)
A. takes B. had taken C. took D. was taking
208. — Bob has gone to California.
—Oh, can you tell me when he ______?(2011北京卷)
A. had left B. left C. is leaving D. would leave
209. If you don’t like the drink you ______ just leave it and try a different one. (2011全国II卷)
A. ordered B. are ordering C. will order D. had ordered
210. When I got on the bus, I ______ I had left my wallet at home. (2011山东卷)
A. was realizing B. realized C. have realized D. would realize
211. —Joan, what ______ in your hand?
—Look! It’s a birthday gift for my grandma. (2011湖南卷)
A. had you held B. are you holding C. do you hold D. will you hold
212. —I hear you ______ in a pub. What’s it like?
—Well, it’s very hard work and I’m always tired, but I don’t mind.(2011江苏卷)
A. are working B. will work C. were working D. will be working
213. I’ll go to the library as soon as I finish what I ______. (2011辽宁卷)
A. was doing B. am doing C. have done D. had been doing
214. That piece of music sounds quite familiar. Who ______the piano upstairs?(2011重庆卷)
A. has played B. played C. plays D. is playing
215. I wasn’t sure if he was really interested or if he ______ polite. (2011全国卷I)
A. was just being B. will just be C. had just been D. would just be